Launching onto the social scene
To tie in with the launch of 16 Hospitality, a pubco with sites in the North West of England and North Wales, Papillion set about launching it in to the world of social media.
Under the new 16 Hospitality name, the platforms the company chose to focus on was Twitter and Facebook, taking over and managing a profile for each of its four sites plus another for its training programme.
With 10 profiles to manage, each requiring bespoke content, it was down to us to devise a workable strategy that would convey their community spirit and bring people through the door.
An initial report was put together to analyse the initial stats on engagement, followers, impressions, trends and relevant influencers. Time was also spend determining to ‘tone of voice’ and content material by understanding the key messages that 16 Hospitality wished to communicate and topics/hashtags to engage with.
The social media campaign was supported with website SEO and e-shots.
- In the first month, on average profile visits were up for each pub 123 per cent and followers up by 10 per cent.
- Raised Twitter followers by over 1,100 over a 6-month period.
- An average 10 per cent conversion rate to the pubs website from social media.
- An average monthly mention of over 200.
- Launched The Oyster Catcher onto social media, bringing the total number of followers to after 6 months to more than 500.
“Papillon PR go above a beyond from what you’d expect from any other PR agency, from pub launches to charity events and beer festivals, not to mention monthly marketing activities, to ensure our customers keep coming back for more.”
Share this Post